Sunday, April 5, 2009

Earth hour?



Earth hour you say? I found this in the web where people told everyone to on ALL their lights during earth hour. Why? They believe global warming is a hoax and are trying to make a statement to everyone that it is total nonsense. Out of curiousity, i searched the internet for articles concerning the "hoax" of global warming. I have to admit, it did make me doubt somewhat about the theory of global warming. I'm actually now on the fence about this theory. Nevertheless, after doing a bit of internet research I'm leaning more to the fact that this theory is true. There are diehard supporters for both sides and both have their own logical reasons.

Anyways, here is a funny video i got from youtube concerning global warming. And I don't mean to put this video as an educational video about the theory of global warming being a load of bullshit. Check the internet if you want reliable information concerning the "swindle" of global warming...

No comments: