Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Coming back from Vietnam

When the Malaysian Team came back to Malaysia from Vietnam after the ASEAN age group chess tournnament, reporters were at the airport to interview the malaysian gold medallists. We were able to grab 3 gold medals which all came from the Malaysian girls.

I did not win and actually did very badly for your information :(. Anyway i found this video which was from TV 3, reporting on Malaysia's chess performance. The complete malaysian team is shown when we shouted "Malaysia Boleh!". If you look closely you can actually see me :D. Other than the Gold medallists, my other teammates and myself was not interviewed because we did not win anything :( . It was pretty disappointing for some of them who almost obtain medals only to come back empty handed. I was not really disappointed because honestly... I never stood a chance but the others were pretty close.

No comments: