Wednesday, October 22, 2008

About me



Hi, i got tagged by William Cheang, so i suppose i got to do it.
Here i go...

1.What's your ambition?
I have no idea, I just want to do something that i'm good at and i like... not to forget i definitely want a good pay xD

2.Who is more important to you?Friends or Boy/Girlfriend?
Friends or and girlfriend.

3.How often do you think of committing suicide?
Never

4.Do you think you have enough confidence?
I guess I'm a bit confident.

5.How many babies you want?
1 MILLION I don't know

6.Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
This question sounds stupid.

7.What is your goal for this year?
Get an opportunity to represent my country in chess.

8.Do you believe in eternity love?
I do believe, but i refer it to as the love for eternity towards God.

9.What's a perfect girlfriend like to you?(List 10)
Its a waste of time to do the list, because most people's list are the same.

10.What feeling do you love the most?
Love

11.What are the requirements you wish for from the other half?
I don't understand this question O_o

12.Is there anything you want to tell the ppl you hate?
Lets be friends and lets forget about the past...

13.Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Yes, i most certainly do.

14.What does 'flying' means to you?
Literally... flying.

15.What do you crave for the most currently?
Success, success and success!

16. Who's your crush?
The Joker... xD

17. Do You Have A True Fren Tats always on ur side??
I think so.

18.Whats the meaning of life to you?
Life is religion.

19.What will you become in another 10 years to come?
Not sure, but i hope that i would have graduated from a top university (like Imperial, Oxford, Harvard or whatever) and i would have a nice well payed job.

20. What will you do if you are a billionaire? (give 5)
- give to charity
- give a lot of cash to my parents
- Keep on building my empire and smash Bill Gates in the top rich list
- Do all i can to slow down global warming
- Splurge on my relatives.




Instructions: Remove one question from the above and add in your personal question.

I tag those who haven't done this kind of stuff yet, if it's you... then i TAG YOU!

No comments: