Monday, October 27, 2008

Music, music and music...?

Hi, in this past weeks i've been trying to find what kind of music i like...

My story-
Actually i first thought that i liked RnB and hip hop but recently i noticed that most of the songs are too boring for me - seriously lame songs. This happened when i frequently watch the top 10 list for hip hop/RnB songs show at MTV (or was it channel V?).

So i was searching for the meaning of life music for myself. The first thing i did was search the genre for some of my favourite songs like

- ridin dirty by Chamillionaire
- run it by Chris Brown
- turn it up by Chamillionare

I noticed that chamillionaire was a dirty south singer... i always thought he was just hip hop. As for Chris Brown, i missed the old him, he actually changed his genre and made songs like 'With you', No air and whatever. He used to be different. I also noticed i like pop, and now i noticed that i also like crunk&B so now i'm listening to songs from Cherish. If any of you like the song 'Run it' from Chris brown or 'Yeah' from Usher i assume you might like crunk&B.

Currently i'm still searching for the genre's i like but i suppose i currently like southern hip hop, crunk&b and pop. This was definitely a fun ride for me.



This one is crunk&b/dance-pop.

No comments: