Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Open day... and a Challenge!!!!

What am i talking about? Its what i call Heaven for some and Hell for some. Its what i call Respect gained for some and respect lost for some. And its what i call a day where students collect fruits of what they sow. This something is what i call "Open day".

Ok ok, i'm gonna stop with the boring talk. Anyway my parents are angry especially because i failed add maths. All my brothers never failed add maths and thus i shouldn't too. Guess i'm the stupid one xD.


Well let me cut to the point, this 'challenge' is directed to those who did well for their exam(yeah, people like Alan, Arif, whatever). In the the future exams, I will beat you all and be number one in the form!!




Note: Yeah, a damn hard task but at least since i made this challenge it will give me more motivation and benefit me in the long run xD

No comments: