Saturday, February 28, 2009

Famous car companies

I'm kind of a fan of cars. Well, I searched the internet for famous car companies and obviously names like Ferrari and Lamborghini popped out but I noticed some famous car companies which are not known in malaysia (well, i never knew them). I decided to talk about them here.

Abarth. Heard of it before?


The car logo itself is pretty cool to me. Abarth is an Italian racing car maker founded by Italian-Austrian Karl (Carlo) Abarth in Turin in 1949. I like the scorpion of the logo which is the founders astronomical sign. Though the cars they make look weird.

What about Vauxhall?


It is a British company.The Vauxhall logo is based on a mythical creature called the "Griffin". Hmm, where have i heard the word "griffin" before? You can guess... Hairy Potter :).

Lastly there is Alfa romeo, which I'm pretty sure I've heard somewhere but didn't know it was a car company.


I also remember seeing the logo somewhere but i don't really know where I've seen it though.Alfa Romeo Automobiles S.p.A. is an Italian automaker founded on 24 June 1910 in Milan. Alfa Romeo has been a part of the Fiat Group since 1986. The company was originally known as A.L.F.A., which is an acronym for Anonima Lombarda Fabbrica Automobili (translated: Lombard Automobile Factory, Public Company). Thats all for now.

1 comment:

Ahmad Ridhwan Anuar said...

well I've heard alpha romeo before,and only seen somewhere of the uh..abarth logo.