Sunday, February 1, 2009

Holidays are finished and school is back!!

YAY!! I'm so happy because holidays are gone and tomorrow I have to go to school!!



I can go back to studying my super duper favourite subjects like add maths and sejarah.
WOW, i 'm so happy because the subjects are so easy.

THEN!! I also have exams which are no big deal and are so damn fun!! I can't wait! Also my co-curriculum activities which cover the whole week, and if i don't come i'll get bad marks so i just HAVE to come to this ultra mega cool worthwhile activities!!

NOT TO FORGET!! My super ultra duper cool tuitions are back too!! They give SO little work that I have no time to do any damn thing!! I'm so happy!!Happy!! Happy!!HAPPY!!

YAY I'm so super happy!! Aren't you??










note:If you didn't know i was bluffing then you're a freaking retardo

No comments: